Dr. William R. Gaston, Muskegon Invisalign® Dentist, has been offering his patients Invisalign for many years. Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces, metal wires, or brackets.
- The Invisalign treatment consists of a series of clear plastic aligners, created precisely to gently and gradually move your teeth into place. By using a series of clear removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth right before your eyes. Change them about every two weeks, and your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have moved to the final position that Dr. Gaston has prescribed for you. Using advanced 3-D Technology, we can predetermine your treatment plan, and show you the results you would achieve, even before you start your treatment.
Some of the benefits of the Invisalign system include:
- Virtually Invisible - Only you will know you're wearing braces.
- Completely Removable - Eat, drink, brush and floss, or take them out for special occasions.
- Faster Treatment Time - No fixed metal brackets or wires to adjust means you'll spend less time visiting the doctor. You will receive a new set of aligners every other week during your Invisalign treatment. A trip to our office will occur every 6 weeks on average to ensure that your treatment is going according to plan.
- Flexible Payment Options - We can help you get the smile you have dreamed of with easy, flexible payment options.
Is Invisalign for me?
Invisalign can be used to treat the vast majority of common problems for adults and teens. Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign can certainly help. It's successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites and even crossbites. In fact, Dr. Gaston can use Invisalign clear aligners in all or part of just about any treatment plan.
If you are considering the Invisalign treatment, call Dr. William R. Gaston for your Free, No Obligation consultation. We can help you enjoy the benefits of having straight beautiful teeth, good oral hygiene and increased self confidence.
Muskegon Invisalign - More information about invisable braces